Where and how to find Windows 10 product key is depend on how you got your copy of Windows 10. Below methods are only working if your Windows 10 is:
- A new PC running on Windows
- A copy of Windows 10 from authorized retailer
How To Find Windows 10 Product Key Easily
There are three methods that you can use, by only searching the product key in your computer.
Via Command Prompt
1. On search console, search for cmd and click on Run as administrator.
2. Type below command line and hit enter:
3. You will see your Windows 10 product key as below:
1. On search console, search for powershell and click on run as administrator.
2. Enter below command line and hit enter:
3. It will show your product key as below:
1. On search console, search for notepad and click on run as administrator.
2. Copy and paste following script into the notepad.
3. Click on file tab and choose Save as.
4. Once a save as window popup, rename the file name to myfilename.vbs. Choose All Files for the Save as type, and choose ANSI for the encoding.
5. Then click save.
6. Locate the vbs file, then double-click on it to run the script.
7. A messagebox will popup with product key.
Other Methods On How To Find Windows 10 Product Key
Additionally, you can also search for your Windows 10 product key by looking at Certificate Of Authenticity, attached on your laptop or PC.
If you buy from authorized retailer, the product key should be included on the box or label card.
You may check on your Microsoft Account that you used, when purchasing the license from Microsoft store.
Thanks for reading this article. I hope you will find it helpful.
Share to your friends: